We love making different party snacks and this Rueben dip is a favorite among all. It is perfect with Tostito Scoops, or a favorite GF cracker. If your interested in making this savory treat, see the recipe below. For more appetizer recipes check out our pizza dip and zucchini square blogs.
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese-softened
1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
8 ounces deli sliced corn beef
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup Swiss cheese, the dressing and corn beef.
3. Spread mixture in a pie plate (9x 1 1/4 inches or a quiche dish).
4. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of Swiss cheese.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until bubbly.