While some GF cakes end up crumbly, baked goods that contain fruits or vegetables often work out well (because of the extra moisture). So, we decided to try my mom's normal apple cake recipe with GF flour. Lucky for us, it turned out great and you could barely tell that it was gluten free! Although this recipe makes a bundt cake, we did 1 1/2 of each measurement listed so it would fit in a 13 x 9 pan. We hope you enjoy!
3 cups of GF flour
2 cups of sugar
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 tsp of baking soda
4 cups of diced apples
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Pour into a bundt pan (or a 13 x 9 pan if using 1.5 of each measurement).
5. Bake in the oven for an hour, or until desired crispiness.