We are always looking for a new delicious dessert to snack on. One of our new favorites are these Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Since these cookies don't have gluten free flour, which is sometimes crumbly or hard to work with, this cookie is a big hit among everyone. Recently, we made these cookies for a team party of Sara's. They were big hits among both kids and adults.
Here's the recipe we used, modified from The BakerMama:
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups old fashioned (gluten free) oats
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
4. Add the oats and baking soda and mix on low speed until just combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop 2-tablespoon balls of dough onto a lightly greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Slightly flatten the top of each scoop of dough.
8. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes: 20 cookies