You don't have to sacrifice your beloved pizza when you go gluten free! Though there are various GF crusts that we love, many people don't find them as satisfying and can tell that they are gluten free. Here's a recipe, however, that is sure to be a hit at any party (or for dinner)! It's pizza as a dip, making it is naturally GF and yummy! Serve it with GF crackers, chips, or simply with a spoon for a delicious GF treat!
1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
pizza toppings of your choosing
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil. Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
3. Spread all of the pizza sauce over the cheeses.
4. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. If desired, top with your favorite pizza toppings.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes covered.
7. Then bake for 5 minutes uncovered, or until hot and bubbly.
8. Serve and enjoy your new pizza dip!